I provide Individual Psychotherapy for Adults from diverse ethnic and cultural backgrounds with a variety of concerns such as anxiety, depression, and relationship issues.
The following are my areas of focus and specialization:
- Challenges of Acculturation and Identity for immigrants as well as Third Culture Kids (TCKs) and their families
- Childhood Emotional Neglect
- Childhood Trauma and PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Therapy for Therapists (and professionals in other healing services) seeking their own personal psychotherapy
- Survivors of Domestic Abuse and Violence
When appropriate, I utilize Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Therapy which is an integrative therapy that helps one access, reprocess and integrate unresolved or traumatic memories and events from the past.
I currently do not offer any psychotherapy services for children, adolescents, couples or families.