My regular rate is $150 for a 50-minute session.
Longer sessions of 60 to 75 minutes can be arranged as necessary. The standard recommendation is weekly 50-minute sessions, although a different session frequency or session duration may be agreed upon.
Payments may be made by cash, check, credit card or HSA/FSA card at the time of service.
I am committed to making my services more widely accessible and affordable in a variety of ways including:
- Offering reduced sliding scale fees to a limited number of clients who would otherwise not be able to afford therapy
- Seeing at least one pro bono client per week via Give An Hour, an organization dedicated to helping veterans and their families
- Reserving 2 slots per week for members of Open Path Psychotherapy Collective, an initiative to provide affordable mental health care to low and middle income families
If you would like to start therapy, but are unable to afford my regular fee, please don't hesitate to contact me to discuss your individual situation.
I am not on any insurance panel. However, I can be seen as an out-of-network provider. Please verify your benefits with your insurance company. Some questions you may want to ask:
- Does my insurance plan cover out-of-network providers for mental health?
- What is my out-of-network deductible?
- Is pre-approval required before commencing treatment?
- Is there a limit on the number of sessions covered per year?
- What is the coverage amount per session with an out-of-network provider?
I do not bill your insurance directly. However, I can provide you with a monthly statement (superbill) for sessions already paid, that you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.