- Psychotherapist in Private Practice, Pleasanton, California (2015 to Present): Providing individual psychotherapy and counseling for adults dealing with problems of acculturation, trauma, anxiety, depression, grief, family-of-origin and relationship issues.
- Behavioral Health Services, Older Adult Transition Services (OATS), El Camino Hospital, Los Gatos, California (2013): Facilitated process groups, and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and mindfulness-based therapy groups for older adults with severe depression and anxiety. Performed case management and individual psychotherapy in collaboration with inter-disciplinary staff.
- Bereavement Counselor, Pathways Hospice, Sunnyvale, California (2011 - 2012): Provided psychotherapy and counseling for adults and children for grief and loss.
- Center for Healthy Development, Santa Clara, California (2009 - 2011): Trained in contemporary psychodynamic and psychoanalytical practice. Provided psychotherapy and counseling for individuals (adults and children), couples and families with a wide variety of issues, including childhood trauma, personality disorders and mood disorders. Performed intake interviews, co-parenting and parallel parenting counseling, and facilitated psycho-educational groups (including conflict resolution, stress management, and anger management) for parents with high conflict divorces.
- Domestic Violence Counselor, Support Network, Sunnyvale, California (2009 - 2010): Provided counseling for survivors of domestic violence (adults and children), with an emphasis on crisis management, safety planning and empowerment. Volunteered as Domestic Violence Crisis Line Counselor.
- Completed Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Therapy Training I & II (2015).
- Completed Fellowship Year I at Palo Alto Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Training Program (2015).
- Completed 40-hr Domestic Violence Counselor Training (2009).